Sunday, September 28, 2008

A new beginning.......again

Starting a new chapter in my book of life. I told my drawing class that I was "retiring" from teaching as of Jan. 2009. Pretty scary, but it's the right time. Interesting how I'm up to 13 students and I'm ready to move on. But it feels right, and it's definitely a right brain feeling. If it were a left brain feeling I would be feeling things like guilt and remorse! It's been 10 years and I'm ready to see what else is out there. How amazing it is to have so many new friends and pals because of this experience. It was so good to soak up their experiences and wisdom for all of these years. I feel like I'm one step ahead of my peers in the ageing department. How exciting to jump into the unknown and see what happens!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Come visit me and cook, clean and raise my kids whenever you feel like it!!!!! I love you mom.